Beginning May 1, 2021, there are three parking options available for Island tenants:
- Hourly staff rate of $1/hour
- Available for purchase through parking pay stations, online, or through the mobile app Honk Mobile
- Digital monthly passes for $133/month
- Available for purchase online or through the mobile app Honk Mobile
- Cannot be shared among vehicles
- Physical monthly passes for $153/month
- Can be shared among vehicles
On the first page of the form, you will be asked for contact and license plate information. If you are buying physical passes, you may leave the license sections blank. The third page contains information on how to purchase all three options.
In order to use any of these three options, you will need to provide the following information:
- Business/organization name
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
- For digital hourly and monthly passes: the license plate information for vehicles using the staff options
- For physical monthly passes: how many you will be purchasing and the business/organization address on Granville Island so that parking ambassadors can drop them off
These parking options are intended for drivers who work and live on Granville Island. Drivers who purchase from the available options who do not have an approved license plate will have their parking canceled and vehicle ticketed.
Tenants cannot purchase passes from the CMHC-Granville Island office.
If you have questions about permit payments, please contact EasyPark at email@example.com
All Granville Island tenants and their employees MUST park in one of the following locations:
- LOT 2 - Building #35 off Anderson St
- LOT 4 - Parkade (6 Levels) off Old Bridge St.
- LOT 5 - Open Lot 73 on Cartwright St.
- LOT 6 – Open Lot west of the crane
Pass holders outside of these lots may be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
Monthly pass and staff hourly purchasers must adhere to all Granville Island Parking Rules and Regulations. CMHC reserves the right to void any parking pass without notice if the vehicle is in breach of Granville Island Parking Rules and Regulations.